By purchasing any product (Software) from Magestation.com you agree to the following terms (Agreement):
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
- You may not use any part of the code in whole or part in any other software or product or website.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes. You may not remove the serial key protection. Any attempt on the issues in this section will result in immediate termination of the licence agreement, and legal actions will be taken according to section 9.
- We reserve the right to publish a selected list of buyers of our Software.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or incidental or consequential) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software against law or for any illegal use.
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, removal of serial key protection, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after Magestation.com. gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.
Products and services can be paid for with credit cards through G2S, normal bank transactions or the amount may be wired directly into our account. Any product that has been purchased will not be delivered until a complete payment has been successfully received at our end. If a purchase has been made with Paypal, the amount is generally transacted immediately, which is more favorable in comparison to bank/wire-transfer.
The Magetation Enterprise license permits the application of multiple domain names within a single company. Such domain names can then further be dispersed over multiple Magneto installations, however, these names must only be used within the same company. To further simplify, this suggests, a Magneto agency cannot use one Enterprise License in a web of multiple clients- every client must be catered with and individual license.
Any updates of the software will limitlessly be made available to all customers.
We offer a 30 day money back guarantee for ALL of our software related products to ensure our customer’s satisfaction and protection. If the product does not fulfill the functionality that was described leading to your dissatisfaction, you will be entitled to a full refund if your concern has been raised during the initial 15 days after the purchase was made.
In the event that a refund request may be required, please submit a request containing your Transaction ID. We will not provide any money-back solution on installation/customization of services. All refunds will only be processed after receiving an e-mail (purchase e-mail) from you with any reasonable justification about the purchased product.
We reserve the right to update Customer Service Policy at any time. We will promptly reflect any such modifications on these Web pages.